Wednesday, February 8, 2012

How to color Comics the Marvel way

I've had this wonderful PDF sitting on my hard-drive for years – I don't even remember where I got it. It's a tremendously quaint look at comic colouring. It originally appeared in Marvel Age #13, cover dated April 1984. It's a fantastic companion book to  Stan lee and John Buscema's How To Draw Comics The Marvel Way.

You can download the PDF from my Dropbox here. I hope I'm not flaunting too many copyright regulations here – but it's too great not to share.

10 comments:

  1. do you have another link to this? thank you so much this is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have this? I would love to take a look at this, never knew it existed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I would be so grateful for a copy of this! I have the How To Draw PDF and it's a wonderful book. But then when I saw this recently, I was very excited to get it because I never knew about it until just now! But I can't find it anywhere so I would be so happy if you will share a link to this please!

      Delete
  3. The original poster kindly emailed me the PDF when I requested. I have posted here for those who are still interested:

    https://tinyurl.com/yvy9hbey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Don't forget to also download the "How To Draw Comics The Marvel Way" Book and DVD that I have linked below 😀 They are really good and the DVD is really fun too!

      Delete
  4. Here also is the book of the How To Draw Comics The Marvel Way:

    https://tinyurl.com/2fdz3pz5

    ReplyDelete
  5. And here is the DVD tutorial of How To Draw Comics The Marvel Way:

    https://tinyurl.com/mrxps97f

    ReplyDelete